It’s that time of year again, when the Uni term starts and the student loan is blown within the first few weeks after you’ve paid your rent, bought your books and gone mad at the fresher events. What better way to earn some much needed rent/beer money than by working for Arc Hospitality?
Here’s why working for Arc is the perfect student job:
- You gain a lot of experience and pick up plenty of useful, transferrable skills. We offer many different hospitality roles from back-of-house to bar and waiting on. The variety of work means you learn loads and have the potential to work your way up to team leader or supervisory positions which looks great on your CV.
- Its flexible. You can work as and when you like. You choose the shifts you want to work so you can plan them around your lectures, holidays and social life.
- It pays well. Our rate of pay includes holiday pay so you’ll be getting more than the minimum you might be paid elsewhere.
- You make loads of new friends/can bring your friends along to work with you. Arc has a team of over 4000 staff working across the country and various venues so you’ll always be working in different teams and meeting new people. We also have a friend referral scheme so that if your friend works 4 or more shifts with us, you’ll receive a bonus!
- We work at some of the most prestigious venues in the area so if you’re new to a city you can discover new places. You get the chance to go behind the scenes at Premier League Football Clubs, racecourses and stately homes.
- We have offices around the country. We offer work in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Nottingham and Cardiff. So if you live in one place during term time and another during holidays you can just transfer and carry on working.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in you can find us at the following freshers fairs this September:
Leeds Beckett University – 21st September
University of Manchester – 21st September
University of Liverpool – 22nd September
Come and find us to sign up and get loads of freebies!
If you can’t make the freshers fair you can always sign up on our website www.archospitality.co.uk and click ‘apply now’ to register your details.
We look forward to meeting you soon!