Are you an experienced recruiter within the hospitality or catering industry? Do you have experience in staffing and recruitment for major events or stadiums?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Staffing and Recruitment Manager to join the Edinburgh branch of our dynamic and expanding hospitality recruitment company!
Arc Recruitment are one of the fastest growing hospitality staffing agencies in the UK. We currently have 7 offices across England, Scotland and Wales providing fantastic staff to amazing venues every day of the year. We have grown year on year since our inception in 2008 at an average rate of 40% per year and have worked exceptionally hard to gain an envious list of prestigious clients we are privileged to partner with.
We are a close-knit team which cares deeply about the standards of our delivery and will always go the extra mile to ensure our clients’ events are successful.
Arc Recruitment are looking for a conscientious, passionate and driven individual to join our growing team. The chosen applicant will be responsible for all aspects of recruitment and staffing, from advertising to delivering assessment and training sessions and making sure that all new hires are fully compliant. The applicant will also liaise with our ever growing portfolio of clients to ensure the best quality temporary staff are provided and key business objectives are achieved.
You will have the following accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day successful delivery of the staffing operation to all clients in your jurisdiction to the highest standard, ensuring your team are adhering to company values
- Working closely with other teams across the country, you will ensure staff are appropriately trained, briefed and allocated to suitable roles
- You will be expected to sustain and increase current recruitment quality and volumes through delivery of high quality recruitment sessions
- From time to time you will have an on-site presence, liaising with clients and staff and managing check ins on venues
- Overseeing legal compliance and Right to Work within your operation, ensuring all staff are legally compliant, with the correct Right to Work documentation recorded accurately through in-house systems. Liaising with the Compliance Department to ensure successful compliance.
- Oversee and implement efficient use of company software systems for recruitment, ensuring all workers are provided with access to staff portals and have completed the onboarding process thoroughly
- Regular liaison with your Area Manager to discuss your operation, including planning, resource allocation, personnel and financial reporting
- You will need to be diligent and organised ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed for your area including timesheets, invoices and compliance documentation with data inputted into our front-end systems
- You will ensure our clients always get the right staff with the right attitude. Our clients in Scotland range from international football stadiums to racecourses with a whole host of everything in between!
- The chosen candidate will be expected to contribute to achieving monthly KPI targets for your area
- Spot business opportunities and make constant improvements along with the Area Manager
- You will work closely with the Area Manager to provide support to them as well as undertaking any Area Manager duties at their discretion or in their absence
- Previous experience as a Staffing or Recruitment Manager or similar in a demanding fast paced environment
- Experience working with a client group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – must be comfortable discussing job roles with candidates on the phone and talking to groups of up to 20 in assessment/induction sessions
- Engaging, motivated, innovative with a strong desire to succeed
- Independent worker – you will be working on your own at times and need to stay focused and use your initiative
- Professional, friendly attitude and presentation
- Be able to take a logical, practical approach to problem solving
- Strong IT literacy skills and be comfortable on social media platforms and Microsoft Office.
- Willing to travel to locations over Scotland as required
- Possesses a Certificate for SCPLH – Scottish Personal Licence, would be preferred but not essential to the role
- Training will be provided and there is unlimited potential to how far you could progress with the company.
- Full Time Hours (5 days out of 7)
- Typical working day 9am – 6pm
- Weekend availability required frequently due to nature of event
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Company Phone/Laptop provided
To apply please email a CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your suitability for the position.
Job Type: Full-time