Arc Hospitality are currently recruiting experienced and confident hospitality staff to work in a variety of roles at The 148th Royal Portrush Open Championship during the summer of 2019 (14th July - 21st July)
- Bar Staff
- Waiting on
- Wine Waiter
- Kitchen Porter
- Supervisors/Team leaders (higher pay rate)
We are looking for people who:
- Are eager to work and have a positive attitude
- Are able to use their initiative
- Have previous experience in hospitality (bar or waiting on) or in customer service roles
- Are reliable and committed to any given role
- Have excellent communication skills and have good command of the English language
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK
*We currently pay the below rates (minimum) per hour (April 2018)*
18-20 - £6.60 including holiday pay
21-24 - £8.27 including holiday pay
25+ - £8.78 including holiday pay
How to apply?
If you think you’re the right candidate, please send an up to date copy of your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Or alternatively please click here to apply
Arc Recruitment are an employment agency known for supplying the country's top sporting, leisure and heritage sites with premium quality seasonal and temporary staffing solutions in a range of hospitality roles.
Please note we pursue a merit based recruitment strategy.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive only those short-listed for roles will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)