We are currently recruiting Chefs of varied levels and experience to work at Manchester Football stadiums, from Old Trafford to the Etihad Stadium and others in the North West region.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a committed catering team of staff, dedicated to delivering high quality, seasonal and locally sourced fresh produce to customers. As the successful candidate you will be expected to manage your allocated sections, working as part of a team as well as using your own initiative.
As the successful candidate you will hold a valid food hygiene certificate and NVQ Level 1,2,3 Professional Cookery (or equivalent). Due to the nature of this work it is important that you are a personable team player, with the ability to interact with customers where necessary. You will have a good knowledge of food and taste and have a genuine passion for delivering high quality, affordable, on-the-go and sit-down meals. You must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid passport/visa or EU Citizen ID.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cook to specification and opportunity for menu creation.
- Product Delivery, Standards and Innovation
- Liaising with Front of House Staff and Management.
- Stock Control, Waste Management and Finance
- Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Maintenance
- Be aware of and adhere to Health and Safety at Work, COSHH and other legislation at all times.
- To constantly keep updated with restaurant trends and areas of improvement.
- Drive sales through consistently high standards
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours of work
- Good Opportunity for Progression
- Pleasant Working Environment
- Possibility of promotion or permanent work
- How to Apply?
Think you’re the ideal candidate? Click the apply now button to complete our online registration form. Due to the high volume of applications we receive only those shortlisted for roles will be contacted.
We will then contact you to discuss youre needs and expectations discerning what types of work and roles personally suit you best. We are an equal opportunities employer and have a genuine care and enjoyment for placing our candidates and employees in happy working environments.
Arc Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to our vacancies. To comply with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the U.K. Full right to work documentation and evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.