Our commitment to high quality standards is an integral part of our company ethos and thus informs the nature of the work we undertake, the way it is undertaken and our staffing and recruitment policies. High standards are therefore integral to our work and a responsibility of all team members. After all, maintaining our reputation is pivotal to our continued success. To assure that quality assurance is applied consistently across Arc Hospitality Recruitment Solutions Ltd., we will ensure the quality of services provided by:
- Deploying a strong and experienced management team
- Planning each task thoroughly and adhering to agreed schedules
- Following recognised and approved recommendations for the use of plain English
- Operating an efficient and effective administration system which makes full use of project planning and monitoring mechanisms
We maintain the quality of our delivery through constant ongoing review with our clients, of all aims, activities, outcomes and the cost-effectiveness of every activity. We encourage regular review meetings and provide regular progress reports
We ensure that our recruitment services meet our customer’s expectations, our own high standards and comply with all relevant regulations. Specific quality objectives are set and reviewed through our management review process. To help achieve these, we maintain a quality system that meets ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems Requirements. We strive to continually improve our performance by regularly evaluating our products and services and identifying actions to ensure that our objectives are achieved and that problems are prevented.
Our Quality Objectives are:
- 99.5% fill of all shifts
- 100% compliance with Right to Work requirements
- Achieve an average of 8 out of 10 for team member and client satisfaction
- Monthly recruitment conversion rates improving from months before
- Shift length and volume > more than previous year
Get in touch
If you have a question and want to speak to someone from your local Arc office, then please select the appropriate office contact details in the banner above.
If you are a client with a general enquiry and you would rather message us, then please get in touch using the form below or click the relevant office location above. If you are a candidate looking to apply then please click the apply now button and complete our online application form.
Looking forward to hearing from you!